Terms & privacy
Why does the Royal Physiographic Society of Lund save information about you?
The Royal Physiographic Society of Lund requires information about you for two main
- To register an application with us
- To follow up on the reporting of funds that you have previously obtained
Which types of information does the Royal Physiographic Society of Lund keep about you?
When you register yourself with the Royal Physiographic Society of Lund we save the
following information about you:
- Your personal number
- Your first and second name
- The institution you belong to
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your home address
- Your research program
- Your CV
- The purpose of your application and the amount of money awarded
- A note on whether a report has been received for funds previously obtained
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal information only with persons who sit in our committees and who review your applications. We never supply your personal information to anyone without your permission.
For how long do we save your information?
The Royal Physiographic Society of Lund saves your personal information only for as long as necessary to facilitate our accounting and statistics.
How can I access, correct and erase my information?
- You have the right to access your information
- You have the right to correct your information
- You have the right to have your information erased, assuming that a report has been received for funds previously obtained.
Our personal information policy
The Royal Physiographic Society of Lund cares about your personal integrity and strives to protect your personal information in the best ways possible. We are responsible for your personal information according to the law. If you lend your computer to someone else you should always first log out to protect your information.